Wednesday, December 19, 2012

You've been invited to.......

I received the most unexpected invitation today.

You’ve been invited to………   be a guest on the MAURY POVICH SHOW!

It’s not uncommon between the hours of 2pm and 4pm daily to find Holly jumping on my couch yelling “Not the Baby Daddy, Not the Baby Daddy” while dancing around with joy. She’s addicted. If your cousin married your mama, but left her for your sister but not before putting your mama in the family way while denying it is his… THEN Holly gives your show two thumbs up.

Believe it or not the show is filmed in Connecticut so Holly signed us up online to be potential guests. Only problem is that we didn’t fall under the standard categories for a show like this. Please check all that apply.

-           I didn’t know my husband is really my biological brother. We’re from the same donor
-          I think my baby daddy is messing around with my sister and best friend.
-          My mama and I share the same boyfriend
-          My no good cheating boyfriend left me for my twin sister and took my dog but I still love him more than ever
-          I’m not sure who is my baby daddy


Holly selected the Other box and submitted the following:

-I think my defective factory left over Shelf on the Elf is stalking me and might be psychotic.  
-       How you can spot the warning signs.
          -   How do you cope when given a lame elf mommy?  
-          The 12 Step Elf Recovery Program… How to recover from your psychotic elf in time for the holidays next year.
-          Holly’s Guide to Shaking up Christmas and Letting the Good Times Roll
-          Holly’s tips on how to be a top notch creeper


                         AND

       - Confessions from a misunderstood elf

I'll post more details at a later date. Which segment do you think they will go with?

No comments:

Post a Comment