Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Reward for any flyers in the greater NH seacoast area

Holly the mischievous Elf on a Shelf:  Came home to find my answering machine blinking with messages. Yes I still have a landline with an old time answering machine. Usually filled with messages from my mom … “Jaime.. are you there??? Call me..” 20 messages for one day is out of the ordinary though and I find it all a little bit curious. Pushed played with trepidation…  “Hello there lady” simmered a hoarse male voice “ I saw your Single and Ready to Mingle flyer on the phone pole at the corner of Broadway and Central Ave and I have to say I like what I saw. Call me at 555 – XXXX.” Shudder… Message 2 “Sexy ladddyyyy…….  Saw the flyer at the Dunkin Donuts and have to say you be looking fine in that Mrs. Clause suit. “ Skip.. Message 3 “ho ho ho… call me at..”  Message 5 “ (giggling) Jaime, this is Lisa M… I was at the library today and found an interesting flyer tacked to the front of the men’s room door as I passed by.  It said  SINGLE for the Holidays? Come to Hollypalooza this Friday Dec. 7th at 13 XXXXX St. Everything else is in fine print sooooo…. Just a heads up”
  Message 5 “ HI Jaime, this is your pastor calling. Umm.. didn’t you see you at church last Sunday. Everything okay?”

REWARD: $10 for every flyer retrieved in the greater NH seacoast area with Jaime in a Mrs. Clause outfit (photo shop) or any mention of Hollypalooza….

No comments:

Post a Comment